Once a student is admitted to the program, they will complete:
- 27 hours of business core courses
- 24 hours of management major courses
- 6 hours of electives
- Any other courses required to complete the degree
Please note that qualified students may enter the program at the start of any semester.
ONLINE COURSE ROTATION
|Business Core Classes|
|FIN 3003, Financial Management||FIN 2003, Financial Management|
|MKTG 3033, Prin. of Marketing||MKTG 3033, Prin. of Marketing|
|GBUS 3183, QA II||GBUS 3183, QA II|
|MIS 4103, MIT||MIS 4103, MIT|
|MGMT 3023, Theory and Behavior||MGMT 3023, Theory and Behavior|
|MGMT 3073, Professional Comm. Strat.||MGMT 3073, Professional Comm. Strat.|
|MGMT 4043, International Business||MGMT 4043, International Business|
|MGMT 4063, POM||MGMT 4063, POM|
|MGMT 4093, Strategy and Policy||MGMT 4093, Strategy and Policy|
|Management Major Classes||MGMT 4023, Entrepreneurship||MGMT 3083, Leadership & Ethics|
|MGMT 4103, TQM||MGMT 4073, Supply Chain Mgmt|
|Management electives ||MGMT 4053, HRM|
In order to be admitted to the Rankin College of Business Online BBA program, a student must have completed the following courses with a 2.30 GPA in them.
- MATH 1023, College Algebra
- GBUS 2013, Quantitative Analysis I
- GBUS 2003, Legal Environment
- ACCT 2003, Principles of Accounting I
- ACCT 2103, Principles of Accounting II
- ECON 2203, Macroeconomics
- MIS 2053, Business Information Systems
- MGMT 2003, Business Communications
- ECON 1003, American Enterprise
- OR FIN 2003, Personal Finance
Accounting, Finance and Economics / Rankin College of Business
|Hours Required:||57 or more|
|Delivery:||Hybrid, On-Campus, Online|
The Online Bachelor of Business Administration with an emphasis in Management is a 2+2 program designed to allow individuals the convenience of completing a four-year degree wherever they live or work.
The ideal candidates for this program:
- have earned an Associate of Arts (A.A.) or Associate of Science (A.S.) with an emphasis in business, OR
- have completed all or most of their freshman and sophomore years of coursework including:
- 35 hours of general education
- 27 hours of pre-business courses
- Graduates from the College of Business can communicate effectively.
- Our graduates are prepared to be socially responsible citizens.
- Our graduates can think critically, solve problems, and make informed decisions.
- Our graduates can use technology effectively in their fields.
- Our graduates have content knowledge in their chosen fields and the necessary skills to be successful.