MAGALE LIBRARY UPDATE
After March 20, 2020, the library will only provide online resources and services. If you need assistance, please use the Ask A Librarian tool on the library’s webpage or email us at email@example.com When the staff are cleared to return to the library, we hope to resume our normal hours and services.
Magale Library Staff
Magale Library’s online resources are available from the library’s webpage. Magale has hundreds of thousands of online database and e-book collection resources. These resources may be accessed from on and off-campus. Simply select the desired resource links from the library’s webpage. If you are off-campus, you will be prompt to enter your SAU username and password to gain access. In most cases, the username and password information is the same as Blackboard login information. Highlights of Magale’s resources and services are also available from the Magale Library tab of Blackboard.
If you are unfamiliar with Magale’s online services, you may find the following resources helpful. Magale’s Video Tutorials and Frequently Asked Questions provide instruction for locating and using Magale’s resources as well as other related research questions. Magale’s Library Guides provide tips for locating and using resources for a specific subject area. These resources and more are located under our Help menu on the Magale’s homepage.
Looking for a particular journal, newspaper, or magazine in electronic format? Check our A to Z Full Text Finder, try using Magale's Full Text Finder LibGuide (requires Adobe Reader, https://get.adobe.com/reader/) for additional help Also, check-out our Video Tutorials, FAQs, or contact us.
NEW AT MAGALE
- Applied Science & Technology Source Ultimate provides STEM students and researchers with the resources to cover a wide range of topics including artificial intelligence, applied mathematics, plastics, hydroponics, computer science, chemical engineering, energy resources and robotics, as well as the business and social implications of new technologies.
- Swank Digital Campus provides legal movie streaming for a pre-selected group of films, largely in support of Film Appreciation classes, but available to all SAU students, faculty, and staff.
Highlights of Magale’s Resources
- The Arkansas Democrat-Gazette is no longer available in print. Check out our Arkansas Democrat-Gazette library guide to learn how to access it in its online format from our America's News database.
- Learn how to get started with researching topics, searching Magale's collections, citing resources, and more! See our Magale Video Tutorials, Library Guides, and FAQs!
- Professional Development DVD Library for Online Faculty