The mission of Southern Arkansas University School of Graduate Studies is to prepare individuals for positions of leadership in a variety of professions by providing advanced and specialized education. The curricula and instructional technologies are designed to meet the needs of students and to prepare them to compete in a diverse and dynamic society.
- MCIS and MPA are 100% online for domestic students. Hybrid is only for international students.
- LMIS – hybrid
- School Counseling – hybrid
- MBA – can be completed 100% online, hybrid, or face to face
For international admission deadlines please click here.
For admission information, deadlines, and fees for the Doctor of Education (Ed.D.) in Rural and Diverse Educational Leadership, please click here.
Applications and all admission documents (transcripts and test scores) must be received by the following deadlines to avoid a late fee:
- Fall Semester: August 1
- Spring Semester: December 1
- Summer I: May 1
- Summer II: June 1
- Ed.D. Fall 2023: April 1 (no late applications will be accepted)
|Additional Graduate Fees:|
|Graduate School Application Fee||$25.00|
|Graduate School Late Application Fee||$100.00|
*All fees are non-refundable.