Graduate Students Procedures for Applying for a Student Loan
- File the current Free Application for Federal Student Aid (fafsa). www.fafsa.ed.gov
- Submit a loan application. (Printable Graduate Direct/ Plus Loan Application [pdf])
- Mail: P.O. Box 9344, Magnolia, AR 71754
- Fax: 870-235-4913
- Scan and email to any Financial Aid staff member
- If this is your first time to receive a loan at Southern Arkansas University you will need to complete the entrance counseling and master promissory note. Please follow the directions listed on the last page of the loan application. These two steps are required by Direct Lending before loan funds can be released to SAU and applied to your student account. Once completed the documents do not have to be completed again for ten years.
- For summer loans, the Office of Financial Aid will need a copy of your schedule as well as “2015 Summer School Financial Aid Request [pdf]” form completed.
- For questions please call 870-235-4023.