The Office of the Registrar is responsible for registration of classes, maintaining academic records, graduation, maintaining and processing records for veterans affairs, certifying eligibility for student athletes, processing transfer credit, maintaining degree audit, and processing transcripts.
- 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. (Fall & Spring)
- 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. M-Th (Summer)
Spring Commencement – May 8, 2015
- Department of Nursing ceremony, 10 a.m. in the W.T. Watson Athletic Center
- School of Graduate Studies ceremony, 2 p.m. in the W.T. Watson Athletic Center
- Undergraduate ceremony for all other candidates, 7 p.m. in the University Mall