Registration for the Spring 2019 semester begins on October 29, 2018.
Advising Center – Freshman, pre-nursing, non-degree and undecided
- Freshmen (less than 30 hours), pre-nursing, non-degree seeking, and undecided students
- Appointments are available from October 29 through December 7, 2018.
- Registration: October 29, 2018 – January 16, 2019
Note: Beginning the first day of classes, a late registration fee will be applied for each term.
- Graduate Students can self-register via MySAU portal. Please contact your assigned advisor for any advising questions.
Faculty Advisor – Sophomores-Seniors
- Make an appointment with your advisor.
- 90+ hours: October 29 – 31
- Open to all currently enrolled students: November 1 – November 16
College Professional Advisors
Professional advisors are also available in the colleges for appointments for undergraduates with 30+ hours.
The professional advisors in each college work in collaboration with faculty advisors to provide quality academic advising to students in their college. Appointments are available beginning October 29, 2018.