Once registered, payment arrangements must be made to secure the schedule. To avoid a $50.00 fee, payment arrangements must be made by the priority deadline of January 11, 2019 for the fall semester. Students who do not make payment arrangements by 4:00 pm on January 16, 2019 will have their schedules deleted and will have until January 22, 2019 to be reinstated* or you will not be able to attend during the Spring 2019 semester.
Registration for the Summer I and II 2019 sessions and Fall 2019 semester begins on March 25, 2019.
Advising Center – Freshman, pre-nursing, non-degree and undecided
- Freshmen (less than 30 hours), pre-nursing, non-degree seeking, and undecided students
- Appointments are available from March 25 through May 3, 2019.
- Registration: March 25 – May 29 for 1st Summer 2019
- March 25 – July 3 for 2nd Summer 2019
- March 25 – August 28 for Fall 2019
Note: Beginning the first day of classes, a late registration fee will be applied for each term.
- Graduate Students can self-register via MySAU portal. Please contact your assigned advisor for any advising questions.
Faculty Advisor – Sophomores-Seniors
- Make an appointment with your advisor.
- 90+ hours: March 25 – 27
- Open to all currently enrolled students: March 28 – April 12
College Professional Advisors
Professional advisors are also available in the colleges for appointments for undergraduates with 30+ hours.
The professional advisors in each college work in collaboration with faculty advisors to provide quality academic advising to students in their college. Appointments are available March 25 – May 3, 2019.
|College Professional Advisor Information|
|Allison Vatzlavick||Rankin College of Businessemail@example.com||Business 343||870-235-4312|
|Heather Shaw||College of Educationfirstname.lastname@example.org||Cross 117||870-235-5226|
|Amy Womack||College of Liberal & Performing Artsemail@example.com||Nelson 123||870-235-5390|
|Greg Taylor||College of Science & Engineeringfirstname.lastname@example.org||Science 107B||870-235-4183|