Registration for the spring 2018 semester begins on October 30, 2017. Please make an appointment with your advisor.
Advising Center – Freshman, pre-nursing, non-degree and undecided
- Freshmen (less than 30 hours), pre-nursing, non-degree seeking, and undecided students
- Appointments are available from October 18 through December 8, 2017.
- Registration: October 30 – November 17
- Graduate Students can self-register via MySAU portal. Please contact your assigned advisor for any advising questions.
Faculty Advisor – Sophomores-Seniors
- Make an appointment with your advisor.
- 90+ hours: October 30 – November 1
- Open to all currently enrolled students: November 2 – November 17
College Professional Advisors
Professional advisors are also available in the colleges for appointments for undergraduates with 30+ hours.
The professional advisors in each college work in collaboration with faculty advisors to provide quality academic advising to students in their college. Appointments are available October 30 – December 8, 2017