- SAU will open Alexander-Warnock and Ozmer Historic Farmstead with dedication on March 6
The community is invited to the dedication of the Alexander-Warnock and Ozmer Historic Farmstead and Learning Center on Friday, March 6, 2020, at noon on the Southern Arkansas University campus. The farmstead, consisting of two historic homes, honors SAU’s agricultural foundation while also commemorating two families with deep Columbia County roots.
In addition to support from the families, the university received three grants from theArkansas Natural and Cultural Resources Council totaling over one million dollars to restore the Ozmer and Alexander homes and to add other farmstead elements. (more…)
- Engineering program receives state grant to study new methods for asphalt production
- Don McDonald gifts College of Business with subscription to Barron’s in Education program
- Whitney Gass gains valuable insights at national correctional conference in San Diego
- Italia Bustamante, 1st-generation college student, finds inspiration at SAU