- Internship allows student to combine finance and medicine
Kile Pletcher’s life is surrounded by numbers. Numbers lining the football field of the sport he loves. Numbers that he uses while calculating interest and other formulas in his chosen major of finance at Southern Arkansas University.
And two final, yet vital, numbers that stare him in the face: one and four.
As in one career change before even receiving his degree. And at least four more years of school.
Kile, a 2014 graduate of Magnolia High School, began college as an accounting major but changed to finance. About halfway through his college career, he began to think about adding another line of study – pre-medicine. (more…)
- Celebrating its partnership with First Financial Bank, SAU breaks ground for new poultry education center
- SAU opens renovated tennis courts, honors family with naming of Championship Court
- New Public Health program exemplifies SAU’s commitment to service, career preparation
- SAU again welcomes record freshman class