- Graduate of SAU online program aims to bring physical therapy skills to rural Oregon
A recent graduate of the online master’s degree in Kinesiology-Coaching program at Southern Arkansas University aims to apply his knowledge in physical therapy to an underserved area – rural health care.
Brian Schaudt, a December 2018 graduate of SAU’s online program, has been accepted into George Fox University’s Doctor of Physical Therapy program.
George Fox is a private Christian university in Newberg, Oregon. Its doctoral program integrates clinical research into the practice of physical therapy. Schaudt is projected to graduate in spring 2022. He credits SAU with preparing him for the next step in his education.
Steve Dingman, program director at SAU, praised Schaudt as an exceptional member of the online team. “Brian always produced incredible work and went the extra mile,” Dingman said. “One of the benefits of our program is getting to know students all over the United States. Brian lived and coached in Oregon the entire time he was enrolled at SAU.” (more…)
- Southern Arkansas University business students successful at National Leadership Conference
- SAU’s Engineering Summer Camp gives students hands-on experience with STEM disciplines
- SAU’s new Director of Choral Activities looks forward to advancing program
- ACT Prep Academy at SAU readies students to ‘attack’ crucial exam