- NPC Breaks Ground on two new science labs
National Park College (NPC) broke ground on two new science labs Wednesday, Feb. 26, 2020. The NPC Board of Trustees approved the project in December.
The addition to the Lab Sciences building will expand both the first and second floor of the building’s west side. The bottom floor will house a new physics and engineering lab. The top floor will include a new chemistry lab. The labs will allow NPC to offer upper-level courses in organic chemistry, biochemistry, and physics as part of a four-year degree partnership with Southern Arkansas University that was approved one year ago this week. (more…)
- SAU will open Alexander-Warnock and Ozmer Historic Farmstead with dedication on March 6
- Engineering program receives state grant to study new methods for asphalt production
- Don McDonald gifts College of Business with subscription to Barron’s in Education program
- Whitney Gass gains valuable insights at national correctional conference in San Diego