Student Conduct falls under the Office of Student Life. We believe that students should be responsible for their personal conduct, practice civility and ethical decision making, and understand that they are ultimately responsible for the consequences that their decision may bring.
Through student conduct, we are responsible for enforcing student conduct and university guidelines as outlined in the SAU Student Handbook for individuals, campus activities, and student organizations.
Student Conduct Resources:
- Student Handbook [pdf]
- 2019 Biennial Review of SAU Drug and Alcohol Program and Policies [pdf]
- Students Rights under FERPA
- General Regulations
- Good Samaritan Provision
- Discipline Procedures
- Discipline Committee Hearing
- Role of the University Advisor during Hearings
- Failure to Appear
- Academic Integrity and Dishonesty Policy