SGA Student Traffic Appeals are held every Monday at 3:30 pm in 209 Reynolds Center.
- It is in your best interest to appear before the Traffic Appeals Court to state your reason for the appeal.
- If you are unable to appear, the SGA justices will read your reason and decide to uphold or overturn the citation.
- You may want to include some form of documentation if you are not present.
- After the SGA chief justice turns in the results of the appeal, the Office of Student Life will send a memo to the SAU Business Office.
- If the ticket is upheld, the charge will remain on your student account.
- If the ticket is overturned, your student account will be credited.