We are excited to be welcoming you back to tour our campus beginning June 15th! For your safety and COVID-19 precautions, we have made the following updates to our on campus tours. Our mission is to keep you and our campus healthy and safe during these uncertain times.
Please click the button below to select a date and time on our tour calendar. At this time, limited tour slots are available due to COVID-19 precautions.
- How do I check in? – Call our Admissions Office at 870-235-4040 upon arrival to Overstreet Hall to check in for your tour.
- Where will check in be? – Check in will be outside of Overstreet Hall. An Admissions staff member will greet you at the door to take your temperature, provide your Admissions information, check you in, and answer any questions you have before your tour begins.
- Do I have to wear a mask? – Yes. If you do not have a mask we will be able to provide one.
- Will I be able to meet with other departments and professors? – Unfortunately, not at this time. Our faculty and most staff are still working remotely, but we will provide you with the contact information with that department/professor.
- Virtual tours are still available.
The Southern Arkansas University campus is comprised of nearly 1,400 acres on the northern edge of Magnolia, Arkansas. While SAU is conveniently located within driving distance of Dallas, Shreveport, and Little Rock, Magnolia offers a small-town setting and family-like feel.
We invite prospective students to view this video for a glimpse into life on our campus:
Junior Scholars Day
Junior Scholars Day will be held Tuesday, February 18 for juniors in high school with a 3.25 GPA or 24 ACT or higher. Sign up at www.saumag.edu/scholarsday.
Each semester, SAU offers Preview Days for high schools and other prospective students to come tour campus – including academic buildings, housing, student life facilities and more. To cater to groups and individuals, SAU hosts Preview Days for prospective students. Registration required at www.saumag.edu/rsvp.
Upcoming dates include:
- November 1, 2019
- November 7, 2019
- POSTPONED: April 1, 2020