Office of Admissions
100 East University
Magnolia, AR 71753
Frequently Asked Admissions Questions
- Are there any special application procedures for students with disabilities?
- Can I attend summer sessions at SAU as an incoming freshman?
- Can I change my BAM reservation date?
- Do I have to attend orientation?
- How can I pay the international student application fee?
- How do I apply for a transfer scholarship?
- How do I apply to for admission to SAU?
- How do I apply to the School of Graduate studies?
- How do I find out if my courses from a community college in will transfer to SAU?
- How do I know if I have been admitted?
- How do international students transfer credits from a former university abroad?
- How long is the BAM orientation?
- How much does it cost to attend BAM?
- Is there a limit to the number of credits that I can transfer to SAU?
- What can I do to prepare for the BAM Orientation?
- What do I need to know before orientation about scheduling my fall courses?
- What hotels are near campus in Magnolia?
- What if I need special accommodations for orientation?
- What if I plan to participate in athletics, band or choir?
- What if I took college level work while in high school?
- What is BAM?
- When will I receive notice of my financial aid award?
- Where can I view copies of degree plans for majors and programs at SAU?
- Where do I take my MAT, GMAT or GRE test?
- Where should I park for BAM and where do I check-in?
- Who should veteran students contact for problems with enrollment?
- Will I receive a confirmation of my reservation for Orientation?