For your safety and COVID-19 precautions, we have made the following updates to our on-campus tours. Our mission is to keep you and our campus healthy and safe during these uncertain times.
Please use the calendar below to select a date and time on for your tour. At this time, limited tour slots are available due to COVID-19 precautions.
- How do I check in? – Call our Admissions Office at 870-235-4040 upon arrival to Overstreet Hall to check in for your tour.
- Where will check in be? – Check in will be outside of Overstreet Hall. An Admissions staff member will greet you at the door to take your temperature, provide your Admissions information, check you in, and answer any questions you have before your tour begins.
- Do I have to wear a mask? – Yes. If you do not have a mask we will be able to provide one.
- Will I be able to meet with other departments and professors? – Yes, we can arrange a meeting as part of your virtual or in-person tour. Capacity is limited.
- Virtual tours are still available.