IMPORTANT: COVID-19 Guidelines
We are excited to be welcoming you back to tour our campus beginning June 15th! For your safety and COVID-19 precautions, we have made the following updates to our on campus tours. Our mission is to keep you and our campus healthy and safe during these uncertain times.
Please calendar below to select a date and time on our tour calendar. At this time, limited tour slots are available due to COVID-19 precautions.
- How do I check in? – Call our Admissions Office at 870-235-4040 upon arrival to Overstreet Hall to check in for your tour.
- Where will check in be? – Check in will be outside of Overstreet Hall. An Admissions staff member will greet you at the door to take your temperature, provide your Admissions information, check you in, and answer any questions you have before your tour begins.
- Do I have to wear a mask? – Yes. If you do not have a mask we will be able to provide one.
- Will I be able to meet with other departments and professors? – Unfortunately, not at this time. Our faculty and most staff are still working remotely, but we will provide you with the contact information with that department/professor.
- Virtual tours are still available.