Southern Arkansas University has retained Credentials Inc. to accept transcript orders over the Internet. You can order transcripts at any time of the day or week, and SAU will process transcript orders during business hours. Order processing times may vary due to the number of orders received daily.
- To order an official transcript(s) click on the following link: https://www.credentials-inc.com/TPLUS/?ALUMTRO001107
- The Credentials site will provide instructions for placing your order, including delivery options and fees. You can order as many transcripts as you like in a single session. Credentials, Inc. charges a $3.00 processing fee for each recipient (transcript addressee).
- Order updates will be emailed to you. You can also check order status and history online.
- If you are uncomfortable placing an order over the Internet, you can call Credentials Inc. at 847-716-3005 to place your transcript request. There is an additional $15 operator surcharge for placing orders over the telephone.
- If you need assistance or have questions about Credentials Inc. transcript ordering service, please contact a member of their staff at 847-716-3005
Official transcripts are available for in-person pickup free of charge during office hours in the Office of the Registrar located in Nelson Hall, Room 102. A photo ID is required when picking up transcript in person.
Verification of Enrollment
Students may request verification of enrollment by logging into mySAU and going to Campus Connect then selecting the Forms menu. From the Forms, menu select Enrollment Verification.
Students may also request verification of enrollment by visiting the Office of the Registrar located in Nelson Hall 102. A photo ID is required when picking up in person.
If a letter of deferment for loan purposes is needed, students should bring the letter to the Office of the Registrar located in Nelson Hall 102 and a staff member will validate it and forward the letter to the National Student Loan Clearinghouse.