Undergraduate (Associate or Bachelor)
- Login to mySAU and click on Campus Connect
- Navigate to the Forms tab and click “Apply for Graduation”
- Select term, complete form and submit
- Save e-mail verification of application for your records
- A degree audit form must be printed, completed with the assistance of the student’s advisor, and approved by the appropriate faculty members.
Graduate (Certificate or Master)
- Apply online
- Save e-mail verification of application for your records.
Fall 2015 Commencement
SAU Fall Commencements will be held Friday, December 11, 2015, in the W. T. Watson Athletic Center as follows:
- School of Graduate Studies
- David F. Rankin College of Business (undergraduate)
- College of Education (undergraduate)
- College of Liberal and Performing Arts (undergraduate)
- College of Science and Engineering (undergraduate)
Department Chairs are requested to attend the ceremony in which you are Chair. If you cannot attend, please ask someone to attend in your place.
The processional group will meet at 4:30 p.m. for the first ceremony and at 6:30 p.m. for the second ceremony, in Room 106 of the W. T. Watson Athletic Center.
If you do not own your regalia, please order your regalia from the SAU Bookstore by no later than November 13, 2015.