Facility Reservation Forms and Policies
Requests to reserve campus facilities must be submitted via e-mail attachment to the Office of Vice President for Academic Affairs or for Reynolds Center a minimum of ten working days prior to the date of intended use.
|Room Capacity||1 Hour||4 Hours||8 Hours|
Buildings with classrooms include: Agriculture, Blanchard Hall, Overstreet, Cross, Peace, Wilson, Magale, HKR, Business, Brinson, Wharton, Camp Computer Lab- (computer overflow)
Harton Theatre: Performance or practice: $75.00 per hour/3 hour minimum.
Dolph Camp Recital Hall: $150.00 a day – flat rate
Residence Halls: See Housing
Greek Theatre: $75.00 deposit/$75.00 usage fee per day (Deposit is returnable pending Greek Theatre is in original condition when event is complete – trash, etc. must be removed.) User must request refund in writing to the Facilities Coordinator. Chairs, tables, and other equipment are not available for rent.
Electricity will be provided as part of rental fee (if available).
(per employee –per hour)
|Technician||$25.00||Harton Technician||$25.00 off campus|
|Cleanup/Setup||$15.00||Harton Technician||$40 first 3 hours/$12 each additional hour|
|Chairs (per set of 10)||$ 5.00|
|Tables (per set of 10)||$50.00|
Requests for use of all athletic facilities must be submitted to the athletic director (AD) who has the authority to approve or deny requests. Submit requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once approval is obtained from the AD, standard facilities request procedures should be utilized.
Information regarding use of the SAU Alumni Center is available on the alumni website.
Information regarding use of the President’s Home and request submission can be found by visiting the website: www.saumag.edu/ph .
SAU Trap Shooting Range
Requests for use of the Trap Shooting Range should be submitted to SAUTrapTeam@saumag.edu.
- All facilities carry a minimum and maximum time allotments, custodial fees, clean-up fees, security, administrative and personnel costs. Example would include life guards, clock operators, etc.
- Weekend rate is 1.5 times the normal rate if requested building’s AC is normally off.
- Any partial hours are charged a full hour rate.
- Room size that is increased due to a schedule problem of SAU will be charged for the room size requested.
- The fee committee recommends that the following reserves be established to allow the departments to offset expenses charged to their department due to the facility use:
- 75% Maintenance and operations (utilities, supplies, bldg, repairs)
- 25% Applicable department (Harton bulbs, mikes, repairs, etc.)
- Fees are payable two weeks before events.
- Make checks payable to Southern Arkansas University.
- Facilities request must accompany payment.