- The Magale Library User Guide is a general tool introducing library users to Magale’s in-library and online resources. The User Guide includes information concerning Magale’s policies as well as basic information about mySAU, Campus Connect, Blackboard, Mulerider Email, other user services.
Trying to locate a specific journal, newspaper, or magazine in our databases or trying to locate an article using a citation? Try using Magale’s Full Text Finder LibGuide [pdf- requires Adobe Reader https://get.adobe.com/reader/]
Resource Guides by Subject Areas:
General Studies and Testing
PrepStep (4-year universities) provides practice exams, preparation courses and guides, skills preparation, and ebooks in centers tailored to specific target audiences. View our PrepStep-Library-Guide View more information about PrepStep [pdf- requires Adobe Reader https://get.adobe.com/reader/]
- Professional certification, licensing, and aptitude tests in nursing (NCLEX), civil service, law enforcement, firefighting, EMS, military, teaching (PRAXIS), and real estate, among others.
- Workplace skills preparation such as networking, success on the job, business writing, and core computer skills.
- eBooks & courses on the art of interviewing for career advancement, career change, or re-entry into the workforce.
- Practice tests and eBooks on preparation for college and graduate school admissions tests including the SAT, ACT, GMAT, GRE, LSAT and MCAT.
- Practice tests, courses, eBooks on GED exam when working toward a high-school diploma.
- Courses, eBooks, practice on basic skills in reading, writing, and math.
- Software tutorials for Adobe and Microsoft as well as Microsoft and MAC OS.
- Computer and Internet basics.
- Interactive guide to preparing resumes, writing cover letters, interviews, filling out job applications
Not sure what subject area your question belongs?
Ask! I can help!