Magale Library User Guide Fall 2015 [pdf] (Magale Library User Guides are also available in paper format at Magale’s Checkout Desk)
- The Magale Library User Guide is a general tool introducing library users to Magale’s in-library and online resources. The User Guide includes information concerning Magale’s policies as well as basic information about mySAU, Campus Connect, Blackboard, Mulerider Email, other user services.
Resource Guides by Subject Areas:
- The Business Resources guide includes a list of commonly used resources in the many of the major areas of business: Accounting; Business Education; Business News; Company, Corporations, and Industries; Economics; Finance; General Business; International Business; Management Information Systems; Marketing; Organizational Management; and Publishing Opportunities
- Also see Magale Business Video Guide
- The Education Resources guides include lists of commonly used resource in many of the major areas of education and professional studies: Teacher Education; Health, Kinesiology, and Recreation; and Counseling (School, Student Affairs, & Clinical).
- The Liberal and Performing Arts Resources guides include lists of commonly used resource in many of the major areas of humanities including: Art / Behavioral Sciences – Criminal Justice, Psychology, Sociology / History, Law, Philosophy, Political Science, Religion / Language and Literature / Music / Journalism and News. Below are some of the most popular research areas:
- The Science Resources guide includes lists of commonly used resources in many of the major areas of sciences including Agriculture, Health, Medicine, Nursing, Chemistry, and Engineering.