April 20, 2022
at Southern Arkansas University
Everyone in South Arkansas is invited to submit a proposal for a session. We’d like to have representation from students, faculty members, businesses, organizations, and government, related to the idea of sustainability.
Here are some suggestions for presentations, proposals, discussions
- Plans and policies to increase compliance with reduce, reuse, recycle programs.
- Energy optimization and water conservation in public and commercial buildings.
- Making communities more resilient in the face of natural disasters.
- Employee/resident engagement strategies to advance sustainability goals of a community or organization.
- Making a difference through impact investing.
- Enacting public policies to support sustainable development goals.
- Improving environmental sustainability through supply chain practices.
- Teaching sustainability.
- Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) reporting issues for businesses.
- Any other related to Sustainable Development Goals.
The schedule will be a hybrid format with some in-person sessions in Blanchard Hall and some virtual and pre-recorded sessions. In-person sessions encouraged.