April 20, 2022
at Southern Arkansas University
Everyone in South Arkansas is invited to submit a proposal for a session. We’d like to have representation from students, faculty members, businesses, organizations, and government, related to the idea of sustainability.
The deadline for submissions is February 28, 2022.
The SOAR conference team is excited to view your submission for the 2022 Conference.
Here are some suggestions for presentations, proposals, discussions
- Plans and policies to increase compliance with reduce, reuse, recycle programs.
- Energy optimization and water conservation in public and commercial buildings.
- Making communities more resilient in the face of natural disasters.
- Employee/resident engagement strategies to advance sustainability goals of a community or organization.
- Making a difference through impact investing.
- Enacting public policies to support sustainable development goals.
- Improving environmental sustainability through supply chain practices.
- Teaching sustainability.
- Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) reporting issues for businesses.
- Any other related to Sustainable Development Goals.
The schedule will be a hybrid format with some in-person sessions in Blanchard Hall and some virtual and pre-recorded sessions. Poster sessions will be virtual with pre-recorded videos.
Thank you for your submission. If you have any questions, contact RCB@saumag.edu, Robin Sronce at Robinsronce@saumag.edu or 870-235-4301.