April 19, 2023
at Southern Arkansas University
Everyone in South Arkansas is invited to submit a proposal for a session. We’d like to have representation from students, faculty members, businesses, organizations, and government, related to the idea of sustainability.
The conference committee invites you to participate by submitting case studies, projects, posters, papers, or abstracts of sustainability proposals to the conference. All accepted submissions will be published in the conference proceedings.
Submission topics for the sustainability conferences have been categorized into three main tracks as follows:
- Sustainability Vision and Planning – Looking Ahead
- Adopting a sustainable thinking mindset
- Next-generation strategies for sustainability
- Exploring the choices and trade-offs
- Sustainability and lean thinking
- Sustainability in Practice/Sustainable Operations
- Managing for sustainability
- Dealing with complex sustainability issues
- Building a sustainable business
- Building a sustainable supply chain
- Managing the carbon-neutral footprint
- Sustainability in the Professions & Society
- What does sustainability mean?
- Sustainability Education
- Social and economic impact
- Public Education
- Community outreach efforts
The schedule will be a hybrid format with some in-person sessions in Blanchard Hall and some virtual and pre-recorded sessions. In-person sessions are encouraged.