This scholarship may be used to cover housing, travel costs, and tuition for an internship away from SAU and/or your home town. The purpose is to support the additional housing and travel costs required to take on the internships in different locations. Up to $2500 per student is available. A limited number of internships are available. Applications are reviewed as received.
- Meet the requirements for the RCB internship and be enrolled in the internship class.
- Approval and recommendation by your advisory, internship coordinator, and dean.
- Internship in a location that requires relocating during the internship.
- Application is shared with the Business Advisory Council Executive committee for final approval.
- Fill out the internship application and faculty approval form. Submit to Ms. Pearson.
- Fill out the application below indicating how this internship supports your career goals and describing your funding needs
- Meet with your advisor and Ms. Pearson to discuss the opportunity and to receive their approval.
- Ask your advisor to send a letter of support to the dean.