To formally recognize and memorialize outstanding business leaders for their professional achievements, their community service, and their dedication and support to SAU and to the Rankin College of Business in a manner that will inspire exemplary achievement, service, dedication, and support in the students, faculty, and future business leaders at the Rankin College of Business.
Deadline for Nominations
The completed nomination form and any supporting materials will be accepted on a rolling basis. Nominations will be considered for the next available class and held for five years.
Complete this online form and submit. Hard copy nominations may be mailed to: Robin Sronce, Dean Rankin College of Business Southern Arkansas University 100 E. University MSC 9410 Magnolia, AR 71753
Questions on the nomination process should be directed to Robin Sronce, Dean Rankin College of Business firstname.lastname@example.org 870-235-4300
The Rankin College of Business Hall of Fame is open to all SAU College of Business alumni and retired SAU College of Business faculty. Non-alumni can be inducted as honorary members.
- Nominees can be living or posthumous.
- All living inductees shall be at least 40 years of age at time of selection.
- Nominees shall have a substantive tie to the Rankin College of Business, whether as a former student, former faculty member, or benefactor.
- No more than four (4) honorees shall be selected each year.
- Candidates will be evaluated on the following categories: professional achievements, community service, and dedication and support to SAU/Rankin College of Business.
- Specific consideration will be given to a nominee’s professional achievements, regardless of where achieved, but the nominee’s community service and dedication and support to the Rankin College of Business will figure prominently in the selection process.
- In the review of a nominee’s professional achievements, consideration will be given as to whether the nominee has made a significant impact as a business leader or is recognized as a business leader as well as for their personal credentials and achievements.
- In the review of a nominee’s community service, consideration will be given as to whether the nominee has had concern for improving his or her community as a business leader.
- In the review of a nominee’s dedication and support to Southern Arkansas University and the Rankin College of Business, consideration will be given as to whether the nominee has given his or her time or financial support.
- Beyond the criteria noted here, the Business Advisory Council has the responsibility and discretionary power to make their determinations from the pool of nominations submitted.
- Nominations will be on file and active for a period of 5 years.