Applying to SAU

What do you need to submit for admission? Answer these questions to find out!

Within the United States (U.S. citizens or or permanent residents)

Undergraduate Application

Undergraduate Application:
For new incoming freshman and transfer applicants.


Graduate Studies Application:
Required for admission into the School of Graduate Studies.

Outside the United States (Non U.S. citizens)


International Application:
For non-U.S. citizens residing in or out of the United States.

International Graduate

International Graduate Studies Application:
To be completed by International students seeking entry into the School of Graduate Studies.

©2013 Southern Arkansas University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission. All Rights Reserved.
100 E. University, Magnolia, Arkansas 71753-5000 Telephone: (870) 235-4000