In 2013, Southern Arkansas University refreshed branding guidelines, colors, and logo design. Shifting to a brighter range of blue and gold, the move the shield logo with an inset flame, the University website was redesigned to reflect this change.
- The header navigation bar and the footer navigation bar, unaltered and both on a field of blue, are required elements for any site on the main SAU network.
- The University logo appears in the top left corner of the header and should not be used again within the body text of a site.
- Departmental logos maybe used as a replace to the site title, between the blue primary navigation and the gray secondary navigation.
- At no point should any logo be stretched out of proportions.
- The logo of an affiliate institution or organization may be used with approval, in accordance with the external institutions branding policies.