Our mission: highly functional, accessible Web content and tools for all stakeholders.
Our content management system (CMS) allows a specific look and feel to be applied to all Web pages. We are currently transitioning into the CMS.
With our CMS, we:
- Manage users
- Create default components and layouts for departments
- Coordinate training
- Provide technical troubleshooting
- Initially publish content for departments
- Move content live
- Monitor and offer suggestions to departments as needed
In addition to the CMS, we maintain or support:
- University calendar(s)
- RSS/Email marketing initiatives
- Universal system site search
We are also very active in maintaining various social media resources on behalf of the University:
- Facebook – We work with Admissions and other SAU staff to manage a Facebook presence.
- LinkedIn – We manage the official Alumni & Friends group in conjunction with Alumni and Foundation.
- Twitter – Follow @muleriders.
- Flickr – Maintain the official SAU site on Flickr.
- YouTube – Maintain the official SAU site on YouTube.