SAU University Communications & Marketing houses photographers, designers, and creatives who produce professional-quality print and digital publications from the ground up. Demand on staff time is high and it is recommended that you contact the appropriate staff member well in advance of your project’s deadline.
- Design – Bryce Harman
- Social Media – Thomas Turner
- Website – Josh Jenkins
- Online Marketing – Wilson Impson
- Bids and Marketing – Jessica Williamson
- News Releases – Dan Marsh
- Print Production – Print Request Form – Derek Hall
- Photography/Videography – Matthew Wilkins
To maintain a consistent image of SAU, publications, flyers, brochures, pamphlets, newsletters, advertisements, invitations, graphic design projects, event programs, T-shirts, etc., should be sent to the University Communications & Marketing for review. To guarantee you the best quality work, please submit your information two weeks prior to the date required. Projects are taken on a first-come, first-serve basis. Copies of the University Style Guide are available in the Copy Center.