Office hours are Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. during the fall and spring semesters. During the summer, office hours are Monday-Thursday from 7 a.m. – 5 p.m. Walk-up service will be provided on a first come, first serve basis for 100 copies or less. Larger jobs should be left to be picked up later. The worker will be able to give you an estimated time when the job will be ready.
At least two days notice is required for 1,000 printed materials or more which need to be folded and/or 50 or more booklets that need to be bound.
Tests should not be left with a student. Make a ticket at the counter and leave the test with Communications Center personnel. The tests will be locked up until personally requested. Security cannot be guaranteed if a student picks up the tests.
Print Job Process
The Communications Center strives to provide the best possible service in a timely manner to all SAU departments. To help accomplish this, the following steps have been established:
- Submit any publication and printed material to a Communications’ staff member. Copy-only work will be handled by a student worker at the counter.
- Your printed project will be assigned to the appropriate person to create the artwork.
- Once your artwork has been completed, you will be notified and asked to proof it. At that time, you can mark needed changes.
- Corrections and changes will be made, and you will be asked to proof the final document and approve before printing.
- All publications, i.e., brochures, news releases, flyers, mailed materials, and photographs must be approved by administration before distribution. Be sure to allow up to five working days for the approval process to be completed. All sports news are handled through the Sports Information Director, Daniel Gallegos, ext. 4104.