- Learn about the World of Information! This tutorial introduces the basic concepts of information literacy and their impact on students. The tutorial also includes a discussion of the types of libraries, their resources, and how students’ knowledge and use of these resources affect their academic endeavors.
- Learn about the importance of evaluating information resources! This tutorial introduces the basic concepts of scholarly works, including how to locate and evaluate resources for quality.
- Learn how to find resources within Magale Library! This tutorial introduces the basic concepts of searching and locating resources within Magale’s in-library collections.
- Learn how to find resources within Magale’s electronic collections! This tutorial introduces the basic concepts of searching and locating resources within Magale databases and digital libraries. Attention is given to on and off-campus access of these resources.
- Learn the basics of citing resources! This tutorial discusses the importance of citing resources. Attention is given to the common elements of citations along with discussion of APA and MLA writing styles.
- Learn how to access student email and SkyDrive! Mulerider email is an official path of communication with SAU students. The SkyDrive is part of Mulerider email that allows students to store files.
- Learn how to directly link to specific items within Magale’s Electronic Resources! This tutorial is especially helpful for faculty members wanting to incorporate items from Magale’s Electronic Collections into their courses via Blackboard.