Scholarship Preference (for bachelor’s or master’s degree)
- First preference – Peoples Bank employees
- Second preference – children of Peoples Bank employees
- Third preference – graduates of Waldo, McNeil, Emerson or Magnolia
- Fourth preference – Non-Traditional student
- Complete a brief online application.
- Deadline is March 1 of the academic year in which the application is filed.
- List any scholarship or financial aid that is currently being received.
- Explain your financial needs.
- Describe your career plans.
- Optional: ACT scores, reference from current or former employer.
Scholarships will be awarded competitively each year. A current scholarship recipient must have completed a minimum of twelve (12) credit hours per semester with at least a 2.75 cumulative GPA to be eligible for competitive consideration. A limited number of scholarships are available to be awarded each year. The amount will be $2500 for the fall semester and $2500 for the spring semester of the following academic year. All students who apply will be notified if selected or not selected.
This scholarship award will be rescinded if the recipient does not earn the required 2.75 cumulative grade point average and at least 12 semester hours during the spring semester of the academic year in which the application is filed.