- The indoor track is for runners, joggers and walkers only.
- Appropriate athletic shoes must be worn. Shoes with spikes, turf shoes or cleats are prohibited.
- The inside lane is reserved for walkers. The middle lane is reserved for joggers and the outside lane is for runners.
- Directions: A clockwise direction will be used on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. A counter clockwise direction will be used on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday.
- The track is not to be used as an observation area for the gymnasium. No leaning, sitting or hanging on the track railing.
- Shirts must be worn at all times while on the track.
- Stretching is to be done in “off track” designated areas.
- Track is for foot traffic only. Please no wheeled vehicles.
In order to use the Mulerider Activity Center, you will be required to submit the MAC Sign Up Form in advance for each time you would like to use the facilities and get approved. If you do not fill out the form or are not approved, you will not be allowed to use the center. Please check your University email for approval.