- The MAC reserves the right to set minimums and maximums for all classes. Classes may be cancelled due to low attendance.
- Please follow the instructor’s routine and keep conversation to a minimum for your safety and the safety of others.
- Entering a class in progress is prohibited. Please be on time and refrain from entering the room before the current class is finished.
- Return equipment to the proper storage area when class is finished.
- Appropriate exercise attire such as T-shirts; soft-soled, non-marking, closed-toed athletic shoes; and athletic pants/shorts are required at all times. Sandals, bare feet, steel-toed boots and jeans are not permitted.
- Personal belongings must be kept in a locker where available.
- Water must be in an enclosed, unbreakable container. Food, chewing gum and drinks are prohibited.
- The use of cell phones during class is prohibited.
- Some classes may be strenuous and each participant is participating at their own discretion. If a class or activity is too strenuous, do not participate in anything that you are uncomfortable doing.
In order to use the Mulerider Activity Center, you will be required to submit the MAC Sign Up Form at least 24 hours in advance for each time you would like to use the facilities and get approved. If you do not fill out the form or are not approved, you will not be allowed to use the center. Please check your University email for approval.