- Screening and temperature checks for all MAC Staff and MAC Users upon entry.
- Anyone with COVID-19 symptoms (temperature above 100.4 F for the past 2 days, cough, difficulty breathing, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, muscle or body aches, fatigue, headache, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea), had contact with a person known to have COVID-19 within the previous 14 days; or have a compromised immune system and/or have chronic diseases WILL NOT BE ALLOWED ACCESS TO THE MAC.
- Face coverings must be worn upon entry to MAC and while using the MAC, except when actively exercising.
- 12-foot distance must be maintained between each person and while using any machines. Some machines will be closed to maintain social distance.
- No physical contact at all times while in the MAC.
- Limited number of MAC users in certain areas in the facility at one time. This includes in Rooms 210 (3 people), 211 and 212 (5 people) and all workout areas.
- One person per basketball goal is allowed on the court (6 people maximum). No pick-up games or 1 on 1 games are allowed.
- Machines/equipment used must be wiped down after each use. Wipes are provided in every area. Failure to do so will result in not being allowed back to the MAC.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the facility and hand washing is strongly encouraged before and after workouts.
In order to use the Mulerider Activity Center, you will be required to submit the MAC Sign Up Form in advance for each time you would like to use the facilities and get approved. If you do not fill out the form or are not approved, you will not be allowed to use the center. Please check your University email for approval.