- January 10-11: Registration
- January 12: Fall Semester Begins
- January 14: Payment Deadline
- January 19: De-registration Deadline
- January 25: Reinstatement Deadline
Other Important Dates
- Campus Connect to make payments and Fall/Spring payment installments. Located under Student Information and Review/Pay Account.
- Payment Plan Information
- In person > Business Office in Overstreet 113
- By phone > (870)235-5045
- By mail > SAU Business Office, 100 E University MSC9411, Magnolia AR 71753
- Financial Responsibility Agreement
- Billing Permission Form
- SAU Student Charge Authorization Form-SAU Tech
- International Wire Instructions
Payroll and Tax:
Out of State Waivers:
- Waiver of Non-Resident Portion of Tuition (Son/Daughter of Alumnus) [pdf] – This waiver is available to the son or daughter of an Alumnus of Southern Arkansas University, Southern State College, or SAU-Tech from any state. The student must either live in University housing or live within driving distance.
- Waiver of Non-Resident Portion of Tuition (Contiguous State) – This waiver is available for students living in Louisiana, Oklahoma, Mississippi, Missouri, Tennessee, and Texas when the student chooses to live in University housing. There is no form to complete for this waiver. Residing in University housing IS required.
- Waiver of Non-Resident Portion of Tuition (Bowie County Waiver) – This waiver is available to students with a home address of Bowie County or Cass County. There is no form to complete for this waiver. Residing in University housing is not required.
- Waiver of Non-Resident Portion of Tuition (Louisiana Parish Waiver) – This waiver is available to students with a home address in the parishes of Claiborne, Webster, Union, Morehouse, Bossier, Caddo, East Carroll, or West Carroll. There is no form to complete for this waiver. Residing in University housing is not required.
- Border County Waiver Reclassification Request [pdf]
- Graduate Scholarships, Grants & Waivers
- Staff/Faculty Tuition Waiver [pdf] – Full-time SAU/SAU Tech faculty/staff members may receive a waiver of tuition only for undergraduate and graduate classes. Doctoral level waivers are not applicable. The waiver also applies to their dependent children (unmarried, age 26 or younger, and claimed by the parent on their income tax). The form must be completed each semester.
- AR Tax Waiver [pdf] – Dependent student or parent must provide a W-2 or verification of Arkansas Earnings of $5,500.00 or more from the year preceding enrollment. The dependent child must be unmarried and age 23 or younger and claimed on the income tax return of the parent. Must also live in one of the following counties:
Louisiana: Claiborne Parish, Morehouse Parish, Union Parish, Webster Parish
Mississippi: Bolivar, Coahoma, DeSoto, Tunica
Tennessee: Dyer, Lauderdale, Shelby, Tipton
Missouri: Barry, Dunklin, McDonald, Oregon, Ozark, Pemiscot, Ripley, Taney
Oklahoma: Adair, Delaware, LeFlore, McCurtain, Sequoyah
- Age Waiver [pdf] – Arkansas Residents aged 60 or above may enroll tuition-free upon proof of age with Birth Certificate, Driver’s License, or Insurance Policy. Once submitted and recorded, all future classes will be tuition-free.
- Petition for Reclassification as an Arkansas Resident [pdf] – A student who has lived in Arkansas for 6 months or longer can apply for Reclassification as an Arkansas Resident. Qualifications are listed in the link.