- TRAVEL-GUIDELINES Final [pdf]
- Travel-Guide-Summary1-2 [pdf]
- DPS Training Manual for Travel [pdf]
- RECRUITING TRAVEL POLICY
Enterprise rentals have a “prepaid” gas price which is $.10 – $.15 cheaper than gas station prices. Enterprise will automatically fill the vehicle upon return and bill us on the rental contract.
In addition, Enterprise has a drop box for keys when the rental is turned in after business hours. Be sure to lock the vehicle when dropping it off. The lock box is located just outside the Enterprise door.
Meals and Lodging
The maximum amount allowable for meal reimbursement is $41.25 for first and last day of travel with itemized receipts, including tax and tips. Tips may not exceed 15 percent.
The maximum standard rate for lodging has increased to $94 per day for all locations within the State without specified rates. The rate for meals and tips with itemized receipts, for all other days is $55. Meal and tip reimbursement is allowed only in connection with overnight travel, whether in state or out of state, unless “special authorization” under ACA 19-4-903 is given in writing by the agency director.
The maximum amount allowable for meal reimbursement without receipts is $20 per day for first and last day of travel, and $30 per day for all other days.
- VSP-1 AND NON-RESIDENT DRIVERS[pdf]
- Corporate Card Reconciliation [xls]
- Arkansas State Vehicle Safety Program
- Driving Safety Tips
- Travel Expense Reimbursement Form (TER) [xlsx]
- Travel Card App Agree [pdf]
- Travel Request Draft [xlsx]
- Corporate Card Requisition Request [xls]
- Missing Travel Card Receipt
Available in the Office of Purchasing
- Permission to check driving record and drive on state business
- Cell Phone Policy [pdf]
Kristy Pennington, Assistant Purchasing Agent/DPS Manager- (870) 235-4017
Halee Campbell, Purchasing Specialist (870) 235-5415
Lesley Robertson, Purchasing Director- (870) 235-4905
Shawana Reed, Vice President for Finance – (870) 235-5008