Who are our online learners?
People just like you. The flexibility and accessibility of online studies means that our courses meet a wide variety of needs for different situations. Some of our learners include:
- current students at SAU looking to complete their general education courses or degree requirements.
- prospective students who would like to see how SAU’s family-like environment and college experience can benefit them
- non-traditional students who enjoy the freedom and ease of online access.
- graduate students who pursue higher education while managing their families and careers.
- retirees looking to broaden their horizons, or finally pursue their lifelong dream.
Why study online at SAU?
SAU is fully accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association Education Commission. We offer more than 358 online courses each year, through which students can earn credits toward a degree, minor, or certificate program. You would join over 1,208 students who are currently enrolled in online courses.
Just because you aren’t a face in the crowd, doesn’t mean you are just a number; at SAU our online learners still have access to the resources that foster academic and professional success. In addition to getting support from your faculty, our online courses and programs are supported by the Magale Library, as well as through the Student Support Services and the Employment Resource Center.
How do I get started?
- If you are not a current student, either:
- If you are a current student:
On the first day of class: