Well in advance of the first day of classes, you can find the required Textbook and Course Materials for your Online course at the SAU Bookstore homepage:
- Summer I/II and Fall semesters – April 1st
- Spring semester – November 1st
1. From the SAU class schedule, identify the course description: department, course number, and section number.
For this example:
- Department – AGBS
- Course Number – 6023
- Section – 29
3. Click on Books to reveal a menu (top, far left). Select Textbooks & Course Materials.
4. Specify Course – Select the term, department, course number, and section number number (see step 1 above) and click Submit.
5. An example Textbooks and Course Materials search listing looks like:
When you “check out” to buy your textbooks, you will be given the option to either pick up the textbooks in the store, or to have them shipped to your home.
To search Textbooks and Course Materials for another course, select the browser back button and enter the course details.