Role of Title IX Leadership Team
- Ensure compliance with federal law, rules, recommendations, and advisements
- Recommend new policy and methods for implementing policy
- Provide leadership and direction for all Title IX activities, and related strategic efforts for prevention of sex and gender-based discrimination.
- In case of sexual harassment, assault, violence, and stalking (leading to sex- and gender-based discrimination), members of the team:
- Determine if conditions exist(ed) and make discipline and related recommendations
Title IX Coordinator
The Title IX Coordinator is the designated university official with primary responsibility for coordinating the university’s compliance with Title IX. This includes providing leadership for Title IX activities; providing consultation, education and training; and helping to ensure the university responds appropriately, effectively and equitably to Title IX issues.