Your advisor can:
- help you to identify educational interests or career goals
- help you to select appropriate courses
- help you to register for classes
- review the current SAU catalog and schedule of classes with you
- review academic policies and procedures with you
- answer your academic questions
- refer you to support services on campus
- connect you with faculty
- help monitor your academic progress
You must first find out who your advisor is. You can login to Campus Connect and your advisor’s name will be located just beneath your name, address, classification, major and minor. If an advisor is not listed, contact the Dean’s office.
Next you can access the faculty directory where you will find contact information for your advisor.