Southern Arkansas University - the most affordable, fastest growing university in Arkansas

Social Logo

Social @ SAU

Our crib’s feature is a Social @ SAU series that highlights decked-out residence hall rooms across the SAU campus.  So if you are looking for a way to decorate your crib, maybe you’ll get some ideas from these creative SAU students who call their SAU crib “home.”

Meet Parker

Parker is a Musical Theatre major from Searcy, Arkansas, and is a Resident Assistant in Greene Hall.

As an RA, he has many roles and responsibilities within the hall, including to help develop a sense of community among residents. 

Being an RA is a tough task, but one of the perks is being able to have a room to yourself.

Let’s check out Parker’s room.

The Starry Night by Vincent van Gogh inspired everything in my room. 

Yes. The Starry Night painting means many things to me personally. My main purpose for my room was to make it very homey feeling and a safe place for anyone who would like to talk or just want to hang out.

My favorite purchase in my room would have to be my shelves for my crystals, my carpet, and my coffee table for homework and projects.

With a wide variety of housing and interest options, Southern Arkansas University Housing is designed around you to make your stay here some of the best years of your life.

About the Author
Recent Posts
Mulerider Living
Haley Burrow

Mulerider Expert: Tips for Move-In Day

Fall semester is quickly approaching! We are so excited to welcome all of our new and returning Muleriders back to campus in the coming weeks.

Mulerider Living
Amy Thomas

Advice for Incoming Muleriders

College is a significant transitional period in a person’s life. Even with advice from friends and family, it still might not be enough. That is

Student Life
Colby Clinton

4 Study Spots You Should Steal from Me

Everyone has that place they go to study. Some people like sitting in the library among other students while others may want to be alone.

Mulerider Living
Amy Thomas

Self-Care in College

Self-care is an essential part of functioning in life. It is especially important in college, though, where the stresses of school, jobs, and finances can

Southern Arkansas University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission. All Rights Reserved.
100 E. University, Magnolia, Arkansas 71753-5000 Telephone: (870) 235-4000