Southern Arkansas University - the most affordable, fastest growing university in Arkansas

Social Logo

Social @ SAU

Our crib’s feature is a Social @ SAU series that highlights decked-out residence hall rooms across the SAU campus.  So if you are looking for a way to decorate your crib, maybe you’ll get some ideas from these creative SAU students who call their SAU crib “home.”

Meet Parker

Parker is a Musical Theatre major from Searcy, Arkansas, and is a Resident Assistant in Greene Hall.

As an RA, he has many roles and responsibilities within the hall, including to help develop a sense of community among residents. 

Being an RA is a tough task, but one of the perks is being able to have a room to yourself.

Let’s check out Parker’s room.

The Starry Night by Vincent van Gogh inspired everything in my room. 

Yes. The Starry Night painting means many things to me personally. My main purpose for my room was to make it very homey feeling and a safe place for anyone who would like to talk or just want to hang out.

My favorite purchase in my room would have to be my shelves for my crystals, my carpet, and my coffee table for homework and projects.

With a wide variety of housing and interest options, Southern Arkansas University Housing is designed around you to make your stay here some of the best years of your life.

About the Author
Recent Posts
Mulerider Living
Amy Thomas

Callie and Abby’s crib

Our crib’s feature is a Social @ SAU series that highlights decked-out residence hall rooms across the SAU campus.  So if you are looking for

Mulerider Living
Hunter Byrd

Mulerider Spotlight: Cait Light

Mulerider Spotlight is a Social @ SAU series that highlights students, faculty, and staff of SAU.  There are so many wonderful people at SAU, and

Campus Events
Dasha Pettis

Opioid Awareness Week

Now is the perfect time as a community for us to rally together for a good cause and to “Save AR Students“. The Student Government

Mulerider Living
Hunter Byrd

Mulerider Spotlight: Kelvin Tee

Student Life
Lindsey O'Neal

4 Easy Recipes For Your Residence Hall Room

Everyone knows that the food in the dining hall isn’t exactly considered gourmet, and cooking in your dorm room can be difficult when all you’re

Southern Arkansas University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission. All Rights Reserved.
100 E. University, Magnolia, Arkansas 71753-5000 Telephone: (870) 235-4000