This is a unique opportunity for current SAU students to save both time and money with the accelerated MBA degree.
- GMAT waived for students with a 3.5 GPA or higher
- Earn two degrees in five years
- Save money by taking graduate-level classes your senior year and completing in as little as one year.
- Enter the job market one year earlier than if you would have entered a traditional MBA program
- Gain a competitive edge over other job candidates.
To participate in the 4+1 program, you must
- Be fully admitted into the Rankin College of Business
- Have a 3.5 GPA
- Have the availability in your Senior schedule to add a graduate class both semesters
To begin the 4+1 program, you will need to make an appointment with Dr. Christie Hough to discuss your eligibility and interest in the program.