Driver’s License

To be able to drive a vehicle in the U.S. you must have a U.S. driver’s license. If you would like to get one, you may take an exam after you arrive on campus. If you have an international driver’s license, bring it with you to the U.S. When you pass the written exam, you will not have to take the practical exam if you have an international driver’s license. Also, state law mandates that you must have liability insurance on any vehicle that you plan to drive.

If you need any further information, please contact the International Student Office and we will be happy to assist you.