Southern Arkansas University is home to all 9 of the National Pan-Hellenic Council organizations. Each of these organizations is unique and has its own intake process. These organizations promote interaction through forums, meetings and other mediums for the exchange of information and engage in cooperative programming and initiatives through various activities and functions.
To find out more about our NPHC organizations or their intake process, please contact each chapter individually.
- Alpha Kappa Alpha, Inc (Iota Zeta Chapter)
- Alpha Phi Alpha (Kappa Iota)
- Delta Sigma Theta (Lambda Mu Chapter)
- Iota Phi Theta (Theta Upsilon)
- Kappa Alpha Psi (Lambda Kappa Chapter)
- Omega Psi Phi (Delta Eta Chapter)
- Phi Beta Sigma (Theta Nu Chapter)
- Sigma Gamma Rho (Mu Eta)
- Zeta Phi Beta (Iota Xi Chapter)