Thank you for visiting the Southern Arkansas University College Panhellenic Council website. Sorority life at SAU is a great place to build bonds of sisterhood that will last a lifetime. Our Panhellenic Council is comprised of members from all of our social Greek sororities on campus that are a part of CPC.
The journey in joining a sorority is a great one. Women who have found a home in SAU’s Greek Life have been able to live out the values of not only their individual organizations, but those of the National Panhellenic Conference as well. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2018 CPC Recruitment Handbook2018 Recruitment Booklet Download
- President: Holly Reynolds
- Vice President of Recruitment: Whitney Austin
- Vice President of Finance: Lindsey Nobles
- Vice President of Judicial: Jessie Henderson
- Vice President of Scholarship: Scarlett Duncan
- Vice President of Communications: Evelyn Escamilla
- Recording Secretary: Meghan Brown
- Alpha Sigma Alpha
- Phi Mu
- Sigma Alpha
- Sigma Sigma Sigma
The College Panhellenic Council offers two opportunities to meet chapter members, learn about each groups values and mission and learn what each chapter has to offer. Participating in either recruitment process does not require a person to join a chapter, but enables her to explore and learn more about the campus and Greek community. This is a great way to meet new people and find out about different ways to get involved on campus.
Fall 2018 Schedule of Events for Informal Recruitment:
Wednesday, August 22, 2018
- Passport to Greek – Come and meet all the Greek organizations and get some information about recruitment and interest meetings.
- Reynolds Center Grand Hall
- 7:00 – 9:00 pm
Monday, August 27, 2018
- Mandatory Risk Management and Hazing Presentation – All potential new members for Fall 2018 and Active chapter members must attend.
- Reynolds Center Grand Hall
- 6:00 pm
Tuesday, August 28, 2018
- Recruitment Events Begin
- Sigma Alpha – 6:00 pm, Reynolds 205
- Phi Mu – 7:00 pm, Reynolds Grand Hall C
- Sigma Sigma Sigma – 8:00 pm, Reynolds 210
- Alpha Sigma Alpha – 9:00 pm, Reynolds Grand Hall B
Wednesday, August 29, 2018
- Recruitment Events Continue
- Phi Mu – 6:00 pm, Reynolds 205
- Sigma Sigma Sigma – 7:00 pm, Reynolds Grand Hall C
- Alpha Sigma Alpha – 8:00 pm, Reynolds 210
- Sigma Alpha – 9:00 pm, Reynolds Grand Hall B
Thursday, August 30, 2018
All Greek Mulegate starting at 4:30 pm – Join the Greek organizations at Mulegating for some food and fun before we root on the Muleriders at the home football season opener.
Friday, August 31, 2018
- Recruitment Events Continue – Final Events
- Sigma Sigma Sigma – 6:00 pm, Reynolds 205
- Alpha Sigma Alpha – 7:00 pm, Reynolds Grand Hall C
- Sigma Alpha – 8:00 pm, Reynolds 210
- Phi Mu – 9:00 pm, Reynolds Grand Hall B
Saturday, September 1, 2018
Bid Day – Membership invitations will be extended to new members by the organizations by 12:00 pm. Further instructions will be given prior to the this time.