The 2021 SAU Science fair is scheduled for Friday, March 12, 2021.
Updated 2021 registration instructions and details will be available in this space soon.
- All teachers and visitors who bring projects will be screened with health questions and temperature checks. SAU Covid guidelines will be followed at all times. Your school’s guidelines may be different and we ask that you follow SAU guidelines on the SAU campus.
- No public viewing of the projects is will be available. We would love to have all of your students visit our campus, but unfortunately we cannot accommodate them this year. We are not able to host any students or parents this year.
- We will ask that our partner teachers bring all of their students’ projects to be displayed in the D.W. Reynolds bldg. on Thursday March 11th or Friday morning on March 12th. We are making plans to provide assistance for our partner teachers.
- We expect to have all of the 3rd-6th grade projects displayed in the Reynolds Grand Hall.
- The 7th-12th grade projects will be divided by category into separate judging rooms in Reynolds or the Science Center to be announced later.
- We are making plans for each 7th-12th grade student to participate in a virtual interview with their project judges.
- We are making plans to live-stream or release recordings of the Science demonstration shows for students to view at their schools or homes.
- We are making plans to live-stream the announcement of the awards and then deliver them to the schools at a later date, hopefully within a week or two of the 2021 science fair.
- We will ask that the student’s projects be removed from the display areas on Friday, March 12th. We are making plans to provide assistance for our partner teachers.
Please contact us if you have any questions.