Change, Drop, and Withdrawal

Change of Student Information

In order to change student information students will need to complete the “Change of Student Information Form [doc]”. Name changes require documentation of new social security card.

In order to change your student ID, a copy of your social security card must be presented with the “Change of Student Information Form” to the Office of the Registrar in Nelson Hall 102.

Major, Minor, Advisor Changes

In order to change a major/minor or advisor students should see the dean your desired major.  The dean’s office will submit these changes electronically to the Office of the Registrar.

Dropping Classes

Students may drop classes as follows:

  • During the registration period contact your advisor.
  • Campus Connect

After the registration period see your advisor for a Drop/Add Form. The completed and signed form must be presented to the Office of the Registrar in Nelson Hall 102 between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.

There is a $10.00 add/drop fee per form processed. Failure to properly drop a course may result in a WF that is computed in the GPA as an F.

Withdrawing From University

Students should go to the Office of Student Life in the Reynold’s Center. Students will process a withdrawal card through various offices. The transaction will be completed upon presentation of the withdrawal card to the Office of the Registrar in Nelson Hall 102.