Students will have a variety of virtual BAM sessions designed to better prepare them for their college experience at SAU. The college experience is a time of growth and change for students and families. This is why SAU offers support for parents of entering freshmen. The parent support will provide you with tips on how to guide your student towards success.
The BAM parent track will…
- help you with your transition to becoming a college parent.
- provide you with the resources necessary to help your student achieve success and graduate.
- assist you with strategies for letting go when your leaves for college.
- discuss expectations in your new role as a college parent.
- give you and your student the opportunity to meet virtually with a financial aid counselor.
- provide the option for a virtual tour of the campus/or residence hall tour(s).
Your student’s online BAM experience will begin with the online academic advising appointment. It will then continue over the next few weeks with additional individual and group online meetings and activities. We want to stay in touch with you and your student throughout the summer. We are here for you! Here are some important links for parents to review:
- Parent Resources Website
- Academic Advising
- Campus Safety
- University Health Services
- Billing and Financial Aid