The Office of the Registrar is responsible for registration of classes, maintaining academic records, graduation, maintaining and processing records for veterans affairs, certifying eligibility for student athletes, processing transfer credit, maintaining degree audit, and processing transcripts.
- 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. (Fall & Spring)
- 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. M-Th (Summer)
Spring 2013 Commencement – Friday, May 3
- 2:00 p.m. - Department of Nursing, Reynolds Center, Grand Hall
- 4:00 p.m. - School of Graduate Studies, Reynolds Center, Grand Hall
- 7:00 p.m. - Colleges of Business, Education, Liberal & Performing Arts, Science & Technology, University Mall