The Office of the Registrar is responsible for registration of classes, maintaining academic records, graduation, maintaining and processing records for veterans affairs, certifying eligibility for student athletes, processing transfer credit, maintaining degree audit, and processing transcripts.
- 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. (Fall & Spring)
- 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. M-Th (Summer)
Fall Commencement – December 13. 2013– W.T. Watson Athletic Center
- School of Graduate Studies (all graduate students) – 5:30 p.m.
- College of Liberal and Performing Arts (undergraduates)- 5:30 p.m.
- College of Business (undergraduates)- 7 p.m.
- College of Education (undergraduates) – 7 p.m.
- College of Science and Technology (undergraduates) – 7 p.m.