Student Support Services is one of eight TRIO programs. The goal of this program is to help students succeed in college and graduate.
What does Student Support Services do?
- Provide academic tutoring and instruction in math, writing, science, reading, study skills, and more
- Offer advice and guidance on college course selection
- Provide information and instruction on financial and economic literacy
- Provide information on financial aid and help with completing the FAFSA
- Offer information and assistance to students looking to gain admission to graduate programs
- Provide career guidance
- Provide resources and activities that foster cultural and social enrichment