Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus is available for current SAU students at no cost.
- Office 365 ProPlus is a full version of Office, which includes: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, OneNote, Outlook, and more.
- Each student can install Office 365 ProPlus on up to five home or personally-owned PCs/Macs and up to five mobile devices. Office mobile applications are accessible on iPhone and Android phones and automatically included with all Windows phones.
Installation on PC/MAC
- Log in to your email via the mySAU Portal
- Login: email@example.com
- Once logged in, click on the Gear icon in the upper right corner of the screen and select Office 365 Settings.
- Select Software from the Office 365 Settings menu.
- Select the appropriate language and review the system requirements. Note: If your system does not meet the specified requirements, use the links at the bottom of the page to install Office Professional Plus 2010.
- Click the Install button to begin installation. The site will automatically detect your system (PC or Mac). The default is set to 32-bit as the recommended version. Click the arrow to select 64-bit if preferred.
- Save and Run the installation file and follow the prompts to complete the installation.
Installation on Mobile Devices
- Go to your app store on your mobile device (iTunes for iOS devices, Google Play for Android)
- Search for Microsoft Office Mobile (Note: On iPad, you may need to change search setting to “iPhone apps only”. The iPhone app can be used on iPads, but may not be compatible on 1st and 2nd generation iPads.)
- Install the app on your device.
- After the installation is complete, open the app.
- When prompted, enter your SAU student email address. Select Organization account and type your SAU student email password.