Facility Reservation Forms and Policies
- Facilities Request Form [doc]
- Utilization of Facilities Manual [pdf]
- COVID Updated Room Capacities [pdf]
- Volunteer COVID Screening Sheet [xlsx]
Requests to reserve campus facilities must first be submitted via the preliminary approval form. Once the preliminary request has been approved by the Risk Management Task Force, the completed Facilities Request must be submitted via e-mail attachment to the Office of Vice President for Academic Affairs or for Reynolds Center a minimum of ten working days prior to the date of intended use.
External Campus Events
- No indoor on-campus events sponsored by external (non-SAU) groups will be permitted during fall semester. Outdoor events will be approved on a case-by-case basis.
- For outdoor events, face coverings will be required when social distancing cannot be maintained. See special outdoor event requirements and considerations.
- External inquiries may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Requests for use of all athletic facilities must be submitted to the athletic director (AD) who has the authority to approve or deny requests. Submit requests to email@example.com. Once approval is obtained from the AD, standard facilities request procedures should be utilized.
Information regarding use of the SAU Alumni Center is available on the alumni website.
Information regarding use of the President’s Home and request submission can be found by visiting the website: www.saumag.edu/ph .
SAU Trap Shooting Range
Requests for use of the Trap Shooting Range should be submitted to SAUTrapTeam@saumag.edu.
- All facilities carry a minimum and maximum time allotments, custodial fees, clean-up fees, security, administrative and personnel costs. Example would include life guards, clock operators, etc.
- Weekend rate is 1.5 times the normal rate if requested building’s AC is normally off.
- Any partial hours are charged a full hour rate.
- Room size that is increased due to a schedule problem of SAU will be charged for the room size requested.
- The fee committee recommends that the following reserves be established to allow the departments to offset expenses charged to their department due to the facility use:
- 75% Maintenance and operations (utilities, supplies, bldg, repairs)
- 25% Applicable department (Harton bulbs, mikes, repairs, etc.)
- Fees are payable two weeks before events.
- Make checks payable to Southern Arkansas University.
- Facilities request must accompany payment.