The Agriculture program at SAU has highly trained, award-winning and motivated faculty who challenge our students, and help them to achieve their goals in a friendly environment that encourages conceptual thinking.
Our students are our greatest resource and our greatest source of inspiration. We strive to provide as many diverse learning experiences as possible and the advantage to interface with the complexities of the industry of Agriculture.
Students who are interested in working and connecting with the various areas of horticulture will complete 21 semester hours to be selected from the following course listing.
Minor in Horticulture – 21 hours
Students who are interested in working and connecting with the various areas of horticulture will complete 21 semester hours to be selected from the following:
- BIOL 2083/2081 General Botany/Lab
- BIOL 3303/3301 Systematic Botany/Lab
- PLSC 2002/2001 Principles of Horticulture/Lab
- PLSC 2012/2011 Soils Science/Lab
- PLSC 3032/3031 Greenhouse Management/Lab
- PLSC 3073/3071 Entomology/Lab (same as BIOL 3073/3071)
- PLSC 3083/3081 Plant Physiology/Lab (same as BIOL 3083/3081)