|Categories:||Major, Minor, Undergraduate|
B.S. in Computer Science offers the students a strong and general foundation in computer science theories and practices. Students learn how to design and implement efficient and intelligent algorithmic solutions to challenging computer science problems. They are also trained in data management, data analytics, software engineering and other core computer science concepts. Both desktop and mobile platforms are introduced.
- Our graduates communicate effectively.
- Our graduates can make ethical decisions related to the use of technology.
- Our graduates demonstrate the knowledge and principles of computer operating systems, architecture and machine organization to solve problems.
- Our graduates use technology effectively.
- Our graduates demonstrate the knowledge and analytical skills that are required for careers in computer science.