This program offers students dual and complementary expertise in cyber security and privacy. Students develop a solid theoretical foundation and receive hands-on training on how to prevent, detect, and neutralize cyber-attacks. They also learn how to determine privacy compliance and design privacy compliant systems. Exclusive content on the recent advancements in cyber security and privacy are delivered in SAU’s classes.
- Our graduates communicate effectively.
- Our graduates can make ethical decisions related to the use of technology.
- Our graduates demonstrate the knowledge and principles of computer operating systems, architecture and machine organization to solve problems.
- Our graduates use technology effectively.
- Our graduates demonstrate the knowledge and analytical skills that are required for careers in computer science.
cyber, cybersecurity, network, analyst, hack, security, ddos, privacy, protection, programming, coding